- ccTLD for Serbia.
- Anybody can register a .RS domain, on a first-come, first-served basis.
- There is no special requirements for .rs registration.
- Registration Time: Domain is registered immediately after payment is made.
- Registration period: min 1 max 10 years.
- The maximum length for a rs domain is 63 characters and the minimum length two characters.
- Registry: RNIDS
- .rs Registration – General Terms and Conditions
- IDN: Not Supported (yet)
- Second Level Domains: .co.rs. , org.rs , edu.rs. , in.rs. , .ac.rs , gov.rs
|Registration :||/ yr|
|Renewal :||/ yr|
The domain transfer fee includes one year free renewal.
|Domain Trade/ Change of owner :|
Can a foreigner register a Serbian domain?
The registration of the Serbian domain is open to everyone to register. It is not required to have a local presence or contact, in order to register a .RS domain.
What payment options are available?
We accept next payment methods: PayPal , Visa , MasterCard , American Express , Diners , Discover , JCB, PIN debit cards with the Visa or MasterCard logo, Skrill and Bank Transfer. Online credit card payment are made through 2Checkout. 2Checkout (2CO) is a payment processor that helps online businesses accept payments on their websites.
Can I add domain privacy Whois protection?
Yes, you can protect your identity with Domain Whois Privacy during registration process or afterwards from Domain Name Control Panel.
Can I backorder .rs domain name?
Yes you can. We offer a free domain backorder service. Please feel free to contact us for any further information or domain backordering.
Can I park my new domain for free?
After registration, your domain name will be automatically associated with a free parked page. Parked page should be visible only when your domain is using our default nameservers: ns1.istanco.rs and ns2.istanco.com. It may take up to 12 hours for a domain to start working after registration.
Is a trademark necessary to register .rs name?
No, you don’t need to have a registered trademark to register rs name.